Rams Draft Picks
Rams Draft Odds
|Position of First Pick||Odds|
Rams Draft Needs
- OL: The Rams were above-average in most categories. They did rank 10th in sacks allowed per game (1.8) and may use one of their picks to protect new quarterback Matthew Stafford. (Note: The Rams — like the Seahawks — do not have a first round pick.)
- CB: LA’s pass defense was top notch last season and allowed the fewest passing yards per game (190.7). The Rams may look to replace cornerback Troy Hill, who left during free agency, to reinforce their secondary.
- DL/LB: The Rams’ pass rush was also stellar last season and recorded the second-most sacks per game (3.2). They are down one edge rusher, however, after Morgan Fox departed for Carolina during free agency.
by Chris Raybon
- C: After letting Austin Blythe walk, the only center on the roster is Brian Allen, who graded 27-of-37 qualified centers in nine games 2019 before injuring his knee and playing two games since.
- ILB: Troy Reeder should hold down one ILB spot after grading 37th of 99 qualified linebackers, but the Rams could stand to upgrade on Kenny Young (89th) and Micah Kiser (92nd) at the other.
- CB: After losing Hill, the only cornerbacks on the roster after Jalen Ramsey and Darious Williams are Daivd Long Jr., Dont’e Deayon and Tyrique McGhee, with Long Jr. the only one of the three to play a snap last season.
Are you looking for a safe, reliable, trustworthy sportsbook? Check out our ratings of the best sportsbooks and their current sign-up offers for new customers.