- There’s a bunch of betting promos being offered on the NFL Week 6 TNF clash between the Philadelphia Eagles and Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- FanDuel, DraftKings, Barstool Sportsbook and BetMGM are all offering new player promotions
- All you have to do to claim any of these offers is to sign up at the site by scrolling below
The young Philadelphia Eagles just completed a wild comeback win in Carolina, and now Jalen Hurts and co. face another stringent test on TNF as Tampa Bay rolls in to town.
Tom Brady and the Buccaneers are 6.5-point favorites and receiving over 83% of the bets from the public. Should you bet on Tampa despite their 0-2 ATS record on the road to cover vs an inexperienced Philly squad, or will the Eagles pull off their second straight upset over an NFC South opponent?
Across the leading online sportsbooks, there’s plenty of specific promos for this Bucs vs Eagles matchup, as well as risk free bets for new players – which you can see by scrolling below.
TNF Week 6 Betting Promos
Get 30-1 Odds on the Bucs or Eagles to Win
Bet $10, Win $200 if Your Team Scores a TD at BetMGM
Bet $1, Win $100 if Your Team Scores a Point
Bet $1 on Eagles vs Bucs, Win $52 if Philly Records a Sack
In addition to the above promos, Caesars Sportsbook is also providing new players a massive risk-free first bet worth up to $5,000. WynnBET is also offering players $100 when you bet $1 on any NFL game. Both offers well worth considering prior to Thursday’s 8:20 pm ET kickoff.
How to Sign Up for a Sportsbook
Sportsbooks want your business and make the sign-up process as quick and easy as they can.
- While you can register at all sportsbooks on both desktop and mobile devices, some promotional offers can only be claimed through their associated apps. You can download the DraftKings Sportsbook App, download the FanDuel Sportsbook App and the BetMGM Sportsbook App, as well as the Barstool Sportsbook App by clicking any of these links
- To be eligible to play, customers must be a resident in a state where sports betting has been legalized (and the sportsbook of their choice is operational).
- Customers are required to provide a certain amount of personal information to register, including full name, date of birth, phone number, residential address, valid email address, Social Security Number.
- Customers may or may not have to upload their ID in order to register. Even if customers are not required to do so during registration, they will have to prior to withdrawing.
- The legal betting age in all states is 21.
FanDuel Offering 30-1 Odds on Both Buccaneers & Eagles
New users can get 30-1 (or +3000, put another way) on either Tampa Bay or Philadelphia to win the game outright once they sign up at FanDuel Sportsbook. Savvy new bettor can guarantee themselves a profit as well by using this promo on the Bucs – who are -290 on the moneyline – and then betting Philadelphia on the traditional market at +235!
— Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@Buccaneers) October 12, 2021
While a Buccaneers $5 bet on the ML at their real odds would only net you a payout of $6.72, using this promo you can be paid out $155 should Tom Brady and the Bucs win up in Philly.
Barstool Sportsbook Offering $52 on $1 Bet if Eagles Record a Sack
With Tom Brady facing the last team to beat him in a Super Bowl this week, the good folks over at Barstool Sportsbook have an exclusive offer on the Eagles vs Buccaneers game.
To celebrate the Super Bowl 52 win, the Barstool Sportsbook is offering new users $52 on a $1 bet if the Eagles record at least one sack of Brady during the game. Philly’s pass rush is one of the more talented in the league – as they already have 11 through five games – so there’s a good chance this hits.
Bet $1 on the Eagles vs Buccaneers Game, Win $52 if Philadelphia Records a Sack
In order to claim this offer, register at Barstool, use the promo code “DIME 52” during the sign-up process, deposit at least $10 into your account, and then place a minimum $1 wager on this week’s Thursday Night Football game.
If the Eagles record one or more sacks in the game, your account will be credited with $52 in sportsbook cash.
The post The Best Buccaneers vs Eagles Betting Promos for Thursday Night Football appeared first on Sports Betting Dime.