- In-person sports betting is already legal in Louisiana and online betting will be up-and-running soon
- Caesars Sportsbook Louisiana’s pre-registration bonus is available now.
- See how to claim this Caesars Sportsbook Louisiana promo
It won’t be long until online betting joins retail (a.k.a. in-person) betting in the state of Louisiana. Caesars Sportsbook Louisiana has a pre-registration bonus available for residents in the 40 perishes that voted in favor of legalizing online betting in last year’s referendum.
Bettors who register with Caesars Sportsbook Louisiana before online betting launches will land themselves a $100 bonus when betting begins. Claiming this offer does not impact customers’ ability to claim the $1,001 bet match Caesars is offering for first-time deposits.
How to Claim Caesars Sportsbook’s $100 Early Sign-up Bonus
Follow the steps outlined below to claim this Caesars Sportsbook Louisiana pre-registration promo.
- Sign up with Caesars Sportsbook Louisiana
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app from the App Store, if you’re an Apple user, or Google Play, if you’re on Android.
- Finish the signing-up before online online betting launches in Louisiana (current estimates say January 2022).
- Registration requires the following personal information: full legal name, date of birth, mobile phone number, email address, residential Louisiana address, and SSN.
- Caesars Sportsbooks requires all customers to upload a piece of government-issued ID in order to verify their account.
- Receive a $100 free bet the day Caesars Sportsbook launches online in Louisiana.
Caesars $1,001 Free Bet Match Deposit Bonus
In addition to the pre-registration bonus, there is another big reason Louisianans will want to bet at Caesars Sportsbook once it’s up and running in the state.
All customers making a first-time deposit can get a $1,001 free bet match on their first wager.
What does that mean?
It means that Caesars Sportsbook will give you a free bet equal to the amount of your first wager at the sportsbook, regardless of whether your first bet wins or loses, up to $1,001.. (The odds for the qualifying wager must be -250 odds or longer.)
In theory, you could place a $1,001 bet on, say, the Saints to cover at -110, win $910,91, and find a $1,001 free bet in your account.
But it’s important to know that a “free bet” is not equivalent to cash. When you win a wager made with a free bet, you do not receive the stake as part of the return. Only the profit from the bet is returned to your account.
— Caesars Sportsbook (@CaesarsSports) November 7, 2021
If you live in the Empire State, you’re in a similar boat to people in Louisiana; New York online sports betting isn’t live right now, but is expected to launch in early 2022.
The post Get the Caesars Sportsbook Pre-Registration Promo Ahead of NFL Week 12 Thanksgiving appeared first on Sports Betting Dime.